Ryderwood is a Firewise Community
The reason RISA low dues ares only because volunteers provide nearly all of the retirement community's needs. At the going rate of $24 per hour for IRS In-Kind Donations, only millionaires could afford to live here!
The Town Served by volunteers
Cowlitz-Lewis Fire District #20
Ryderwood, Washington ~ "The Town With Two Histories"
1923-53: "World's Largest Logging Town";
Since 1953, the Oldest "Planned Community for Retired Persons".
Ryderwood Dance & Social Club
AMVETs / VFW
• AMVETS Post 7010: Established in 2014
• VFW Post 7010: Established more than 30 years ago.
• Town Breakfast, 1st Saturday
• 4th of July Parade and Picnic in the Park,
• All funds generated are reinvested in the Town.
• Both groups have resources to help veterans and their spouses access benefits.
• The groups provide volunteer labor for many Town projects.
Copyright © RYDERWOOD, WASHINGTON 98581 All rights reserved.